The Itallians say, "Dalle stalle, alle stelle, alle stalle" - "From the barn stalls, to the stars, back to the barn stalls." In Yiddish it's "Schmattes to schmattes in three generations," or up from rags and back down. In Chinese, it is chilly and blunt: "Wealth does not pass three generations."
This excerpt was taken from the September issue of the Fortune magazine. I have been doing a lot of reading lately, reflecting on the materials that I have recently taken. It has been an interesting time for me. As I continue to search and find the meaning of life itself, asking questions about spirituality, passion, money, power and to know surely what I want to do in my life.
My naked eye, my unassuming self and my thought provoking mind with the poking interest in my make up has thrusted me to deal with life in a more balanced manner. I know what I should not do, and I do know what I must continue to keep my focus on. To walk in wordly counsel has been a sensitive one, as I continue to explore, seeing how daily affairs are handled, I realize that it may not be my cup of tea. The injection of 'what's in it for me, I am who I am' has been nothing but a dull affair. Life itself, sadly, manifest in such manner, more than often not.
A saint is never consciously a saint- a saint is consciously dependent on God.
If I could rephrase it, a christian is never consciously a christian- a christian is consciously dependent on God. That is true for my case. The fact that I want to honour God in my life, has been such an important responsibility in my life that my actions and decisions affects more than just myself. Foolishly, I used to whack the ideas and face the actions I choose and come back seek God for forgiveness. We're all grown ups now, we should take responsibiity. And honestly, as much as anyone can be serious about religion, why can't I be serious about a relationship and my lifestyle.
This year has been much of a drop off point for much of my lifestyle. There are some things which has just taken its end life, and you just have to drop it off to the ocean and let it be. A more serious account is now at sight, and I must not take it as a light that will grow dim.
The blog does its duty for being a reflecting zone.
"We're not a family business. We're a family in business" - Estee Lauder (heirs)
That speaks volume and great capacity. It takes perspective to get ideas right and often than not, humans really shift their perspectives where it then becomes individualistic.
I want to be sensitive towards God's details in my life and not just the exceptional things. I am learning to discern the things He wants me to do in my life. Yes, I am taking time, careful and surely of a time. I don't want to be reckless.
This excerpt was taken from the September issue of the Fortune magazine. I have been doing a lot of reading lately, reflecting on the materials that I have recently taken. It has been an interesting time for me. As I continue to search and find the meaning of life itself, asking questions about spirituality, passion, money, power and to know surely what I want to do in my life.
My naked eye, my unassuming self and my thought provoking mind with the poking interest in my make up has thrusted me to deal with life in a more balanced manner. I know what I should not do, and I do know what I must continue to keep my focus on. To walk in wordly counsel has been a sensitive one, as I continue to explore, seeing how daily affairs are handled, I realize that it may not be my cup of tea. The injection of 'what's in it for me, I am who I am' has been nothing but a dull affair. Life itself, sadly, manifest in such manner, more than often not.
A saint is never consciously a saint- a saint is consciously dependent on God.
If I could rephrase it, a christian is never consciously a christian- a christian is consciously dependent on God. That is true for my case. The fact that I want to honour God in my life, has been such an important responsibility in my life that my actions and decisions affects more than just myself. Foolishly, I used to whack the ideas and face the actions I choose and come back seek God for forgiveness. We're all grown ups now, we should take responsibiity. And honestly, as much as anyone can be serious about religion, why can't I be serious about a relationship and my lifestyle.
This year has been much of a drop off point for much of my lifestyle. There are some things which has just taken its end life, and you just have to drop it off to the ocean and let it be. A more serious account is now at sight, and I must not take it as a light that will grow dim.
The blog does its duty for being a reflecting zone.
"We're not a family business. We're a family in business" - Estee Lauder (heirs)
That speaks volume and great capacity. It takes perspective to get ideas right and often than not, humans really shift their perspectives where it then becomes individualistic.
I want to be sensitive towards God's details in my life and not just the exceptional things. I am learning to discern the things He wants me to do in my life. Yes, I am taking time, careful and surely of a time. I don't want to be reckless.
Thou shalt kno Him when He comes
Not by any din of drums,
Nor the vantage of His airs,
Neither by His crown nor His gown.
For His presence known shall be
By the holy harmony
Which His coming makes in thee.

WhoA!! PoLka Dots!! Going YupPiE huh? hee. Can't say i completely understand what you're going through, but I doubt we will ever be SuRE and certain of what we want to do and what's good for us. But rest assured, God does! =)